Duvel Tripel Hop Citra & mikado-style breadsticks
Mikado-style breadsticks with fresh cheese, radish, raw ham and smoked salmon.
An ultra simple recipe to accompany Duvel Tripel Hop Citra during the aperitif!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 packet of plain, smooth breadsticks
- 180 g cream cheese
- 3 slices of raw ham
- 3 slices of smoked salmon
- Some radishes
- Half a branch of chives
- Half a branch of dill
Thanks @stephatable for the recipe!
- Crush the cream cheese, season with pepper and mix.
- Cut the raw ham and the smoked salmon into fine brunoise, then set aside.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Cut the radishes into thin strips.
- Dip each breadsticks in the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle a third of the breadsticks with raw ham and chives, the second third with smoked salmon and dill, then the last third of the radish strips.
- Serve immediately.